Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Keeping this in view, is apacs a brand of Malaysia?
The main factory is in Malaysia, and this is where Apacs is most popular.
Similarly one may ask, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoflare 800
|YONEX NANOFLARE 800 SPECIFICATION|
|Technology||Nanometric & Razor Frame|
|Frame Material||H.M Graphite + HMG + M40X|
|Shaft Material||H.M Graphite|
|Maximum String Tension||28 lbs|
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
4.0 out of 5 stars It is too good. Very good product , value for money. … Very good product , value for money.
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.
Best apacs badminton racket to buy online
- Apacs Finapi 232 Badminton Racquet.
- Apacs Force 80 II Dark Blue Badminton Racket.
- Apacs Feather Weight 55 Badminton Racquet.
- Apacs BLIZZARD 1000 Badminton Raqcuet.
Li-Ning N36 S2
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.