What are the Best Badminton Racquet Brands?
- Yonex. For the extremely robust quality and innovative features, Yonex is one of the most reputable brands for the badminton racquets. …
- Carlton. …
- Li Ning. …
- Wilson. …
- Fleet. …
- Forza. …
- Victor. …
Beside this, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
In respect to this, which Cosco racket is best for badminton?
Top 10 Cosco Rackets
|Cosco Radar Tour Strung Tennis Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 1672)||Rs.5,250|
|Cosco CBX-450 G5 Strung Badminton Racquet (White, Red, Weight – 95)||Rs.1,249|
|Cosco Lasertec Lt55 G4 Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 2U)||Rs.4,499|
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
14,994. The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan Badminton Racquet.
Li-Ning N36 S2
- Astrox 99: Ideal for Players who love to play Smashes. …
- Nanoflare 800: Perfect for Players who love Fast Rallies. …
- Voltric Z Force II: More Power and Speed for Advanced Players. …
- Nanoflare 700: The Choice for Intermediate-to-Advanced Players. …
- Astrox 77: The Light-Weight Racket for Superior Speed.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.3|