Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Subsequently, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Likewise, people ask, which badminton racket is best for daily use?
Our official list of the Best Badminton Rackets For Daily Use
- Yonex Astrox 99 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Duora Z Strike badminton racket for daily use.
- YONEX NanoFlare 700 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 badminton racket for daily use.
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
This list would not be complete without the famous Yonex; the most recognised Badminton brand in the world. Nearly 80% of the world’s best players use Yonex., and if you’re serious about taking up Badminton, you should get one too.
Li-Ning N36 S2
|Yonex Voltric 03 Tour Badminton Racquet (Weight – 3U)||Rs.8,150|
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
10,853. The highest priced product is Yonex Voltric Zforceii Ld G4 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (Yellow, Black, Weight – 80) available at Rs. 18,089 in India. Shoppers can choose from a given range of premium products, compare prices to make smart decisions and buy online.