A healthy heart is essential to ensure your body functions correctly and properly. Badminton decreases the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, which can block your blood vessels and improves the levels of good cholesterol. This leads to a reduced risk of hypertension (high blood pressure), heart attack and stroke.
Hereof, what badminton can help us?
Top 10 Health Benefits Of Playing Badminton!
- Helps to stay fit and lose weight. …
- Helps in maintaining physique and muscle toning. …
- Improves metabolic rate. …
- Increases concentration and reflex action. …
- Improves heart functioning. …
- Improves muscle strength and flexibility. …
- Increases bone density. …
- Decreases the risk of diabetes.
Simply so, what are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
What is the skills of badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
|5||Smash||Fore Hand Smash Back Hand Smash Jumping Smash|
6 Ways to improve your Badminton movement
- 1 Use all types, don’t limit yourself.
- 2 Recovery is important.
- 3 Be “Early to the shuttle”
- 4 Use your Stances all 3 of them.
- 5 Do you include Split Step / Pretention anticipatory movements.
- 6 Anticipatory Skills are the most important. …
- 1 Use all types: select appropriately.
Health benefits of regular cycling
- increased cardiovascular fitness.
- increased muscle strength and flexibility.
- improved joint mobility.
- decreased stress levels.
- improved posture and coordination.
- strengthened bones.
- decreased body fat levels.
- prevention or management of disease.
While Gym offers you flexibility on the types of equipment and the muscles you want to concentrate on, Sports on the other hand tones your entire body. While you have an intense session at the Gym, you can hit the Badminton courts and relax by playing a game or two.