Badminton is a fantastic full-body workout. The rapid movements, jumps, smashes and crunches while playing badminton will help build up your muscles to make them leaner, stronger and fitter in no time. It tones the legs, calves, glutes and quads, as well as the core, back and arms.
Secondly, why is badminton important to our daily fitness?
Because badminton promotes physical fitness, it helps to reduce stress and anxiety. … The extra physical activity helps to keep your mind relaxed and alleviated stress on your body. This game is not less than an exercise and when you exercise, the brain helps you to relax and improve your mood.
Regarding this, what skills are used in badminton?
The 9 Skills You Need to Play Badminton
- Knowing how to warm up properly.
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.
What are the benefits of playing badminton essay?
Top 10 Health Benefits Of Playing Badminton!
- Helps to stay fit and lose weight. …
- Helps in maintaining physique and muscle toning. …
- Improves metabolic rate. …
- Increases concentration and reflex action. …
- Improves heart functioning. …
- Improves muscle strength and flexibility. …
- Increases bone density. …
- Decreases the risk of diabetes.
Helps reduce stress, anxiety and depression by taking your mind off everyday life. Improves concentration levels and helps you become more focused, alert and agile. If you play doubles, you need good teamwork and awareness of what is going on around you.
Health benefits of regular cycling
- increased cardiovascular fitness.
- increased muscle strength and flexibility.
- improved joint mobility.
- decreased stress levels.
- improved posture and coordination.
- strengthened bones.
- decreased body fat levels.
- prevention or management of disease.