To play badminton, players will need a net, a shuttlecock, and at least two rackets. The net crosses the center of the badminton court. It needs to be 5 feet 1 inch high at both ends and 5 feet high in the center.
Correspondingly, what are the 3 equipment in badminton?
The essential pieces of equipment to buy for badminton are the racket, the net, and the shuttlecock.
In this way, what are the four equipment used in badminton?
In this article, we cover the four basic equipment and gear required for a game of badminton.
- Badminton Racket. Badminton rackets can be made from several types of materials. …
- Shuttlecock. There are two types of shuttlecocks – plastic and feathered shuttlecocks. …
- Badminton Shoes. …
- Badminton Attire.
What are the two types of shuttlecock?
Types of Shuttlecocks:
- Feather Shuttlecocks.
- Plastic/Synthetic Shuttlecocks.
- Hybrid Shuttlecocks.
Badminton Techniques, The Life of Badminton
|Area of the Court||Different Badminton Techniques in that Area|
|Serve / Service||High/Long Serve Short Serve Flick Serve|
|Front Court (Also known as Net Play!)||Lift / Clear Net Shot Net Kill|
|Mid Court||Block Side Drive Shot Lift / Clear|
|Rear Court/ Baseline||Lob Shot Smash Drop Shot|
Professional badminton games are of five kinds: Men’s singles, Men’s doubles, Mixed doubles, Women’s singles and Women’s Doubles.
Here are nine basic skills you need to learn to play Badminton:
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.
- Tactical and strategic thinking.