The essential pieces of equipment to buy for badminton are the racket, the net, and the shuttlecock. You will need nothing else to play the game of badminton than these three items, and anything else is to add to the experience only.
Simply so, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
One may also ask, what are the 6 basic skills in badminton?
The basic six corners footwork
- Travelling to the forehand side of the net.
- Travelling to the backhand side of the net.
- Covering the forehand mid-court.
- Covering the backhand mid-court.
- Moving to the forehand rear-court.
- Moving to the backhand rear-court.
What are the four equipment used in badminton?
In this article, we cover the four basic equipment and gear required for a game of badminton.
- Badminton Racket. Badminton rackets can be made from several types of materials. …
- Shuttlecock. There are two types of shuttlecocks – plastic and feathered shuttlecocks. …
- Badminton Shoes. …
- Badminton Attire.
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
Li-Ning N36 S2
|Yonex Voltric 03 Tour Badminton Racquet (Weight – 3U)||Rs.8,150|
10,853. The highest priced product is Yonex Voltric Zforceii Ld G4 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (Yellow, Black, Weight – 80) available at Rs. 18,089 in India. Shoppers can choose from a given range of premium products, compare prices to make smart decisions and buy online.
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power. Here are the full details of P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear: Head: Isometric. Weight: 85-89g.