5 Pieces of Equipment All Serious Badminton Players Need
- Badminton Racket. Of course, you will need a badminton racket if you plan on playing badminton! …
- Racket weight. …
- Badminton Racket Strings. …
- Racket Grip size. …
- Grips. …
- Grip Powder. …
Then, what are the 3 equipment in badminton?
The essential pieces of equipment to buy for badminton are the racket, the net, and the shuttlecock.
Similarly, what are badminton balls called?
What are the two types of shuttlecock?
Types of Shuttlecocks:
- Feather Shuttlecocks.
- Plastic/Synthetic Shuttlecocks.
- Hybrid Shuttlecocks.
12 Best Badminton Shoes for Men in India | Buy Today & Experience the Change
- Yonex SHB 65 Z2.
- Yonex Aerus 3.
- Li-Ning Saga Lite.
- Asics Upcourt 4.
- Yonex Hydro-Force 2.
- Yonex SHB Comfort Advance 3.
- Nivia Gel Verdict.
- Li Ning Attack 3.
Badminton Techniques, The Life of Badminton
|Area of the Court||Different Badminton Techniques in that Area|
|Serve / Service||High/Long Serve Short Serve Flick Serve|
|Front Court (Also known as Net Play!)||Lift / Clear Net Shot Net Kill|
|Mid Court||Block Side Drive Shot Lift / Clear|
|Rear Court/ Baseline||Lob Shot Smash Drop Shot|
Here are nine basic skills you need to learn to play Badminton:
- Knowing how to warm up properly.
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.