- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Additionally, what are the 6 basic skills in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|Basic Badminton Skills
|Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front
|High Serve Low Serve
|Fore Hand Smash Back Hand Smash Jumping Smash
Accordingly, what is badminton rules and regulations?
According to badminton rules and regulations for doubles, the side of doubles that win a rally adds a point to its score. When both sides reach 20 all, the side which gains a 2-point lead first, wins that game. When both sides reach 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, wins that game.
Can you touch the net in badminton?
If you touch the net or the posts, you lose the rally. This commonly happens with /articles/net-kills>net kills: if the shuttle is tight to the net, it can be hard to play a net kill without hitting the net with your racket. You are not allowed to reach over the net to play your shot.
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.