- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Keeping this in consideration, what kind of sport is Badminton?
Likewise, what is Badminton famous for?
Being the first racquet sport in the world, Badminton is one of the most popular sports after Soccer. It’s very easy to learn how to play badminton! It is a sport played widely in Asian countries. It is also a major event in Olympic.
What is badminton court size?
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
|Born||10 June 1955 Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|