17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
Regarding this, what are the 5 types of badminton that can be played?
Professional badminton games are of five kinds: Men’s singles, Men’s doubles, Mixed doubles, Women’s singles and Women’s Doubles.
Correspondingly, what is the most difficult skill in badminton?
The backhand clear is considered by most players and coaches to be the most difficult basic stroke in the game, since precise technique is needed in order to muster enough power for the shuttlecock to travel the full length of the court.
What are the 6 basic skills you need to play badminton?
Here are nine basic skills you need to learn to play Badminton:
- Knowing how to warm up properly.
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.
Basic Badminton Shots
- Clear shot. Trajectory: high, towards the back court. Played from: Back court. …
- Drop. Trajectory: Looping close to the net. …
- Drive. Trajectory: Flat, towards the body. …
- Smash. Trajectory: Close to the net. …
- Net Lift. Trajectory: high, towards the back court. …
- Net Kill. Trajectory: Flat and downwards.
The badminton smash