The 5 Basic Badminton Skills (With Examples, Videos and Images)
Regarding this, what are the various fundamental skills of badminton class 11?
Fundamental Skills of Badminton
- Grip of racket (Right-hand grip) (left hand grip)
- Stance (Defensive) (Offensive)
- Foot Work.
- Footwork on guard stance.
- Forehand return.
- Back Court return.
- Service: (a) short service (b) long service (c) receiver in service.
Moreover, what is the most difficult skill in badminton?
The backhand clear is considered by most players and coaches to be the most difficult basic stroke in the game, since precise technique is needed in order to muster enough power for the shuttlecock to travel the full length of the court.
What are the techniques of badminton?
Badminton Techniques, The Life of Badminton
|Area of the Court||Different Badminton Techniques in that Area|
|Serve / Service||High/Long Serve Short Serve Flick Serve|
|Front Court (Also known as Net Play!)||Lift / Clear Net Shot Net Kill|
|Mid Court||Block Side Drive Shot Lift / Clear|
|Rear Court/ Baseline||Lob Shot Smash Drop Shot|
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
Here are nine basic skills you need to learn to play Badminton:
- Knowing how to warm up properly.
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.
- In general, a badminton match is of ‘best of three’ event. …
- The player winning a rally scores a point and simultaneously gains the right to serve.
- The winning score in each set is 21 points, but to win a set, a side must lead their opponents by two points (at 19) or more.