Accordingly, how do you do a forehand clear Badminton Technique #59?
In this manner, what are the 4 key points to properly and successfully perform a forehand clear?
The four parts of a forehand swing are ready, turn, swing, and hit.
What are the most important basic skill in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|Basic Badminton Skills
|Back Hand Forehand
|Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance
|Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front
|High Serve Low Serve
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The forehand clear shot enables players to move their opponent to the back of the court. This will create space in the mid and front court to exploit and provide time for the player to return to their base position.
Types of Badminton Shots: Learn to Use the Badminton Clear, Drop Shot, Net Shot and Smash to Win Rallies
- Defensive Badminton Clear/Lob. This is the most basic badminton shot. …
- Badminton Drop Shot. The badminton drop shot is semi-offensive. …
- Badminton Smash. …
- Badminton Net Kill.