Badminton is a fun active sport which is an easy game to practice with few painless rules. It boosts up your muscles, adds strength to the muscles, improves blood flow rate and the benefits are endless.
Also question is, is badminton a fun game?
A game for all ages, badminton is not only fun, but it also brings along a host of physical and psychological benefits that should make it a top consideration for anyone who wants to develop their fitness or discover a new activity.
Secondly, why is badminton so popular?
“Badminton is a sport that Asia has done well in at the international and world level, and this is a huge reason why the game is extremely popular.” The dominance of Asia’s badminton players at the top level helps to inspire others to pick up a racket, which in turn creates a healthy playing base.
What are the disadvantages of playing badminton?
There are also disadvantages to playing badminton.
- Sprained Ankle.
- Achilles Tendonitis.
- Tennis Elbow.
- Rotator Cuff Injury.
- Patella Tendonitis.
The backhand clear is considered by most players and coaches to be the most difficult basic stroke in the game, since precise technique is needed in order to muster enough power for the shuttlecock to travel the full length of the court.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.