Badminton is a sport that makes me feel active and healthy while having fun. It is the source of my energy. Playing this sport makes me feel strong and confident. Each stroke of the racket makes the typical “whoosh” sound that I love.
Keeping this in view, what is the game of badminton essay?
Badminton is a sport which is very common and is played worldwide. It mainly involves hitting the shuttlecock back and forth with the help of a racquet across the net between two players or four players. The racquet has to hit a web made of steel, which is oblong-shaped.
Also, why do you like badminton?
– First of all, it’s an indoor sport, so you can play it any time of the year, any time of day. – Second, it’s a great social event where you can have fun with friends who are beginners and also friends that really know how to play. – Third, the better you get at badminton, the more and more fun it is!
Why is the game called badminton?
The game is named for Badminton, the country estate of the dukes of Beaufort in Gloucestershire, England, where it was first played about 1873. … Badminton is derived directly from poona, which was played by British army officers stationed in India in the 1860s.
Badminton is a racket sport played by either two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs (doubles), who take positions on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net. … Badminton is also played outdoors as a casual recreational activity, often as a garden or beach game.
Top 10 Health Benefits Of Playing Badminton!
- Helps to stay fit and lose weight. …
- Helps in maintaining physique and muscle toning. …
- Improves metabolic rate. …
- Increases concentration and reflex action. …
- Improves heart functioning. …
- Improves muscle strength and flexibility. …
- Increases bone density. …
- Decreases the risk of diabetes.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Page 1. BADMINTON RULES. Objective: To hit a shuttlecock across the net to land in your opponent’s court without having them return it using their own racket. If it is hit by your opponent then a rally occurs until the shuttle is either hit out of the designated area or lands on the court before being hit.
My favorite sports person is MS Dhoni . He is one of the most popular cricketer and one of the most successful cricket captain in the world. Born in Jharkhand he was passionate about sports and played shuttle badminton, football and cricket during his childhood.
My favorite sport is cricket and in it, my favorite player is Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He is my favorite player because he is the best leader of the Indian cricket team and has strong determination and will power. He was also rated in the 100 most influential person in 2011.
8 Steps to Writing an Essay
- decide what kind of essay to write.
- brainstorm your topic.
- research the topic.
- choose a writing style.
- develop a thesis.
- outline your essay.
- write your essay.
- edit your writing to check spelling and grammar.