Top 100 ranking per Tennis Channel in 2012
|2||Rod Laver ‡ ◊ ‡||19|
|3||Steffi Graf ‡||22|
Likewise, people ask, where can I find tennis stats?
The statistics tab within the ATP Tour website is the obvious go-to source for anything related to men’s professional tennis. The ATP manages the ATP Masters 1000, ATP 500, ATP 250, and the second and third-tier tournaments of the circuit. ITF manages the Grand Slams, Davis Cup, and the Futures tournaments.
In this manner, who has won the most ATP titles?
Titles & finals
Who is better Nadal or Federer?
Federer leads on grass (3–1) and indoor hard court (5–1). Nadal leads on clay (14–2) and outdoor hard court (8–6). A total of 14 matches have been in majors with Nadal leading 10–4. Nadal leads 6–0 at the French Open and 3–1 at the Australian Open, while Federer leads 3–1 at Wimbledon.
The leading five players in the data set are listed below.
- Nikoloz Basilashvili = 71.2 mph.
- John Millman = 70.2 mph.
- Rafael Nadal = 69.8 mph.
- Ugo Humbert = 69.2 mph.
- Jannik Sinner = 69.1 mph.
11 hours and 5 minutes
- Rule #1: Matches are played in 4 quarters of 10 minutes each. …
- Rule #2: Players serve twice alternatively. …
- Rule #3: If the clock runs out in the middle of the point, the point continues on. …
- Rule #4: If a player wins the first three sets, the fourth set is still played for set average purposes.
Calendar Year Golden Slam
The Golden Slam, or Golden Grand Slam, is a term created in 1988 when Steffi Graf won all four Grand Slam tournaments and the gold medal in tennis at the Summer Olympics in the same calendar year.
John McEnroe won the most titles overall. Jimmy Connors won the most singles titles. Bob and Mike Bryan won 119 doubles titles together.