Here are the tips:
- Be patient. Don’t attack hard the first ball. …
- Use safe, slow topspin to deal with his chop, his serve. Aim to the consistency of your loop.
- Objective: vary the placement to push the defender far away from the table. …
- And now, use the loop kill, hit the ball hard and fast to finish the point.
Herein, what is a defender in table tennis?
The defender has a reactive approach and tries to make the opponent’s offensive actions as inefficient or risky as possible. The table tennis defender patiently uses backspin and/or spin reversal, and attacks as soon as a good enough opportunity has been gained.
In respect to this, who is the most famous player of table tennis?
The Most Famous Table Tennis Players Of All Time
- Fan Zhendong. Zhendong is currently the number one table tennis player in the world, according to the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF). …
- Ma Long. …
- Wang Liqin. …
- Xu Xin. …
- Liu Guoliang. …
- Jan-Ove Waldner. …
- Zoran Primorac. …
- Ichiro Ogimura.
How do you beat a pusher in table tennis?
6 Table Tennis Tactics
- Play on your opponent’s weaknesses.
- Play consistently and don’t make unforced errors.
- Move your opponent around the table.
- Vary your strokes.
- Vary the speed, spin and direction of your strokes.
- Play to your own strengths.
The top defenders in table tennis.
- Chen WEIXING.
- Masato Shiono.
- Wang Yang.
- Ding Song.
- Ma Te.
- Ruwen Filus.
- Hou Yingchao.
- Joo Se-Hyuk. Related Posts.
Why is the table tennis grip so important? The table tennis grip is important because it controls the angle of the racket (paddle / bat) … And the angle of the racket controls the height of the ball, the depth of the ball, the speed of the ball, the direction of the ball, the type of spin and the amount of spin.