- Don Budge, United States, 1938.
- Maureen Connolly, United States, 1953.
- Rod Laver, Australia, 1962 and 1969. Laver is the only male player to have completed the Grand Slam twice.
- Margaret Smith Court, Australia, 1970.
- Steffi Graf, Germany, 1988.
Then, which tennis player has won all 4 Grand Slams a year?
Considering this, has anyone won all 4 majors a year?
Bobby Jones, who won the pre-Masters era Career Grand Slam once, and is the only golfer ever to have won four majors in the same year.
Who holds the record for most Wimbledon titles?
the United States