best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
Secondly, which RSL shuttlecock is the best?
1. RSL Classic Tourney. The RSL Classic Tourney is very durable and has a very good flight. I personally find these to be the most cost effective shuttles where you get the most value out of your money.
Similarly one may ask, which is the best badminton brand?
We have segregated top 5 best badminton rackets brands in India:
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Which shuttlecock is better feather or plastic?
People, especially new players, prefer plastic shuttlecocks because they are more durable as well, as they are more economical when compared to feather ones. … Feather shuttles offer more control, deep and high clears, amazing sound but not very durable in comparison to Plastic.
What are badminton balls called?
How many shuttlecocks are in a tube?
Tested for durability, flight and speed. Good quality shuttles at an affordable price. Specifications: Brand: RSL (Genuine) Model: Official Speed : 77 (3) Quantity: 1 Tube (12 pieces shuttlecock) … Specially selected finest B grade feathers.
Which outdoor shuttlecock is best?
1. Champion Sports Nylon Outdoor Shuttlecocks. This durable nylon construction shuttlecock is manufactured by champion sports. This is nylon based shuttlecock so it’s perfect for outdoor play.
What was the original name of badminton?
Which Yonex Mavis is better?
Shuttle recovery time is of Mavis 2000 is better as compare to Mavis 350. It means, Mavis 2000 offer better shot playing ability. However, this margin is very less. Based on flight pattern, durability and shuttlecock recovery time, it is clear that Playing Condition of Mavis 2000 is better as compare to Mavis 350.
How can you tell a fake Yonex shuttlecock?