best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
Also to know is, why is a shuttlecock called a birdie?
Some people call it a shuttlecock. … Since some see the name “shuttlecock” as offensive, it is sometimes just called a shuttle. A birdie is the same thing as a shuttlecock. This name comes from the fact that feathers are used in the making of the projectile.
Thereof, what is the speed of a badminton shuttlecock?
Badminton shuttlecocks can travel at speeds up to 200 mph.
What are badminton balls called?
People, especially new players, prefer plastic shuttlecocks because they are more durable as well, as they are more economical when compared to feather ones. … Feather shuttles offer more control, deep and high clears, amazing sound but not very durable in comparison to Plastic.
There are 3 basic serves; High Serve (used in singles only, Low Serve (used in both singles and doubles) and Flick serve (used in doubles).
The badminton smash is mainly used for attacking. It often acts as a winning shot in any badminton rallies. Basically a smash is an offensive shot shot fired from a high point and travels down steeply towards your opponent. Types of Smash. There are few types of smashes that are commonly used in badminton games today.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Invented in India in a version called poona. British army officers learned the game about 1870. In 1873 the duke of Beaufort introduced the sport at his country estate, Badminton, from which the game derives its name.
Badminton Rackets Price list in India (October 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
|TLH Bipan’s 16 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 300)||Rs.469|
|TLH Bipan’s 07 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 300)||Rs.370|