5 Non Marking Badminton Shoes That’s Best To Shop On Flipkart
- #1. Nivia Smash Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹999. …
- #2. Vector X CS-2040 Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹1,417. …
- #3. FOOTFIX Men’s SPECTRUM Navy Blue Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹949. …
- 5) Li-Ning Players Non-Marking Badminton Court Shoes Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹2,140.
Also know, can non marking shoes be used for badminton?
Non-marking shoes are naturally used during indoor sports such as basketball, tennis, badminton, volleyball, handball, etc. They are manufactured from a unique sole created from rubber-type material to offer maximum friction and a “smooth ride”.
Also to know is, what shoes are best for badminton?
Best Quality Badminton Shoes
- Li-Ning Men Saga Lightweight.
- Yonex Power Cushion 65 Z2.
- Yonex 78th Power Cushion Aerus Z.
- Python Deluxe Indoor Court shoes.
- Babolat Shadow Spirit Men’s Shoe.
- Yonex Aerus 3.
- Adidas Essence 12 Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Men’s Lighting Mid-Indoor Court Shoe.
How can you tell if a shoe is non marking?
Place a piece of clean white paper on a hard surface, such as the floor. Rub the sole of the shoe against the white piece of paper with force but do not tear the paper. Look for a scuff mark on the paper. If you see a scuff mark, you do not have non-marking shoes.
Badminton shoes are designed in such a way that they offer a comfortable and tight fit. They offer anti-torque protection and make footwork easy for you and thus prevent you from injuries such as mallet finger and ankle sprain.
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
Tennis shoes are overall a lot heavier than Badminton shoes. … Some Tennis shoes are designed for a particular surface to allow for more grip or less. The soles of Tennis shoes can be harder or softer than Badminton shoe soles depending on which court surface they’re intended for.