5 Non Marking Badminton Shoes That’s Best To Shop On Flipkart
- #1. Nivia Smash Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹999. …
- #2. Vector X CS-2040 Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹1,417. …
- #3. FOOTFIX Men’s SPECTRUM Navy Blue Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹949. …
- 5) Li-Ning Players Non-Marking Badminton Court Shoes Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹2,140.
Also, can non marking shoes be used for badminton?
Non-marking shoes are naturally used during indoor sports such as basketball, tennis, badminton, volleyball, handball, etc. They are manufactured from a unique sole created from rubber-type material to offer maximum friction and a “smooth ride”.
Simply so, how can you tell if shoes are non marking?
Write with the heel of the shoe at the sole on another piece of plain white paper. Draw a line with the heel on the paper and examine the paper for a marking. If you do not see a mark, you have nonmarking soles.
Which brand shoes is good for badminton?
Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
The sole determines the grip strength and how lasting a grip it will give. If you are like most players playing on wooden or rubber-floored courts, a gum rubber sole is what you need. Otherwise, any rubber sole will do.
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
Is it necessary to buy Badminton Shoes to play the game? … If you are going to use a wooden court or a synthetic court, you most definitely need to buy badminton shoes. They come with specialized gum rubber soles that do not leave scuff marks on the wooden court.
Top reviews from India
One of the best Badminton Shoes available currently. The cushioning is perfect, grip is awesome & looks are very good. Should blindly buy. I bought Babolat Badminton shoes in last quarter of 2015.