She took up tennis at the age of six. She has been coached by her father and also Roger Anderson. She attended Nasr School in Hyderabad. Sania in a recent interview credited her school for giving her the freedom to pursue her dream.
Beside this, who is the best tennis coach in India?
1. Rohan Bopanna The Sports School Tennis Academy – The Rohan Bopanna The Sports School Tennis Academy (RBTSSTA) is one of the top tennis academies in the country, located at The Sports School, Kanakapura.
Also question is, who is the husband of Sania Mirza?
Is Sania Mirza Shia or Sunni?
Sania Mirza belongs to a Sunni Muslim Family and follows Islam. Her father, Imran Mirza, is a former sports journalist who ran a sports magazine called “Sports Call” in Hyderabad.
Tennis: Top five achievements of veteran Sania Mirza
- Medals in multi-sports events.
- National Awards. …
- WTA Finals Title. …
- Three Grand Slam titles in Mixed Doubles. …
- Three Grand Slam titles in Women’s Doubles. …
- The Indian star has accumulated a huge list of accolades in her long career. …
India’s finest women’s tennis player of all time, Sania Mirza, has been responsible for many firsts in Indian tennis. To name a few, the Hyderabad-based tennis star is the first Indian woman to win a WTA title, reach No. 1 in WTA doubles rankings, break in the top 30 in WTA singles rankings or to win a Grand Slam.
And here is the top list of 5 Best Tennis Courts in India.
- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, New Delhi.
- RK Khanna Tennis Stadium, New Delhi.
- Balewadi Stadium, Pune.
- Deccan Gymkhana Tennis Club, Pune.
- Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association Court, Maharashtra.