However, it is advisable to invest in a carbon fibre or ‘graphite’ racket, for eg. Yonex Carbonex 6 Light Racket, which is a recreational racket of graphite composition. All intermediate and advanced rackets are ‘Graphite composite’ or ‘100% Graphite’ rackets, often with advanced material technologies like Nanocarbon.
Hereof, which shape of badminton racket is best?
An isometric rackets gives you a larger sweet spot, hence making it easier for you to hit a shot efficiently. An oval headed racket has a smaller sweet spot but if the sweet spot is hit, it gives you a slightly more concentrated power.
- Yonex Astrox 99 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Duora Z Strike badminton racket for daily use.
- YONEX NanoFlare 700 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 badminton racket for daily use.
Additionally, which badminton racket is best for beginners?
Best Beginner Badminton Rackets
- #1 – Senston N80 Graphite High-Grade Badminton Racquet.
- #2 – YONEX Nanoray 10F Hi-Flex.
- #3 – Dynamic Shuttle Sports Titan G-Force 7.
- #4 – YONEX Nanoray Light 18i.
- #5 – Champion Sports Badminton Racket.
- #6 – YONEX Arcsaber Lite.
- #7 – Trained Premium Quality Badminton Rackets.
- #8 – YONEX Astrox FB.
Is Yonex better than Li Ning?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
What racquet does Sindhu use?
P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
What are badminton balls called?
What is the shape of badminton?
The area which bounds the stringed area is called ‘the head’ of the badminton racket. Now, the shape of the head is generally oval – which is used by professional players who usually prefer more power on their shots.
Which company is best for badminton?
We have segregated top 5 best badminton rackets brands in India:
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Which is the most expensive badminton racket?
Li-Ning N36 S2
Which Yonex Voltric is best?
Author’s pick. The Voltric Z-Force II is the top of the line racket in the Voltric series, replacing its predecessor, the Voltric Z-Force. This racket sports the thinnest shaft, smaller head, and Tungsten infused grommets, all of which translate to explosive smashes, speed and improved racket handling.