|09||SUI||YONEX Swiss Open 2021 (New Dates)|
|10||GER||YONEX German Junior 2021 (Cancelled)|
|11||MDV||Maldives Badminton International Challenge 2021 (Cancelled)|
|11||ENG||YONEX All England Open Badminton Championships 2021|
|11||CUB||XXI Giraldilla 2021(Cancelled)|
In this way, who is the winner of BWF 2021?
|Men’s singles||Lee Zii Jia|
|Women’s singles||Nozomi Okuhara|
One may also ask, who is best badminton player in world?
BWF World Rankings
|RANK||COUNTRY / TERRITORY||PLAYER|
|4||TPE||CHOU Tien Chen|
What is Super 500 in badminton?
The 26 tournaments are divided into five levels – Super 1000 (three tournaments), Super 750 (five tournaments), Super 500 (seven tournaments) and Super 300 (eleven tournaments). Each of these tournaments offers different ranking points and prize money.
|Badminton in India|
|Governing body||Badminton Association of India|
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
formation. In badminton. The Badminton World Federation (BWF; originally the International Badminton Federation), the world governing body of the sport, was formed in 1934.