|09||SUI||YONEX Swiss Open 2021 (New Dates)|
|10||GER||YONEX German Junior 2021 (Cancelled)|
|11||MDV||Maldives Badminton International Challenge 2021 (Cancelled)|
|11||ENG||YONEX All England Open Badminton Championships 2021|
|11||CUB||XXI Giraldilla 2021(Cancelled)|
Subsequently, what are the important badminton tournaments?
- The Olympics. Badminton is a relatively new entrant to the Olympics, being included in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. …
- All England Open. …
- Badminton World Championships. …
- BWF World Junior Championships. …
- BWF Senior World Championships. …
- Thomas Cup / Uber Cup. …
- Sudirman Cup.
Accordingly, what is the next BWF tournament?
|← 2020 2022 →|
What is Super 500 in badminton?
The 26 tournaments are divided into five levels – Super 1000 (three tournaments), Super 750 (five tournaments), Super 500 (seven tournaments) and Super 300 (eleven tournaments). Each of these tournaments offers different ranking points and prize money.
Forehand Grip and Backhand Grip
- Forehand grip to hit forehand shots.
- Backhand grip to hit backhand shots.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|