10 pcs badminton shuttlecocks Nylon shuttle.
|Hipkoo Toofani Classic Smash Badminton Shuttles (Pack Of 6) Feather Shuttlecocks||₹359|
|Pack of 10 Premium Quality Shuttlecock (Green)||₹399|
|Scorpion NEW TIED nylon Shuttlecock pack of 10||₹399|
Likewise, what is AirShuttle badminton?
AirShuttle is the new shuttlecock optimized for the outdoor badminton game, AirBadminton. … It all started with a vision to develop a new outdoor shuttlecock with increased resistance to wind, to allow people to have a more positive experience of badminton outdoors.
People also ask, what is the best shuttle to buy?
best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
What is the price of shuttle?
Yonex Mavis 200i Nylon Shuttle Cock, Pack of 6 (Yellow)
|You Save:||₹76.00 (16%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
People, especially new players, prefer plastic shuttlecocks because they are more durable as well, as they are more economical when compared to feather ones. … Feather shuttles offer more control, deep and high clears, amazing sound but not very durable in comparison to Plastic.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
‘Playing the dead zone’ refers to when a player continuously places fast drops into said area. The dead zone is an essential part of badminton singles because quick drops aimed towards the service line are difficult to return offensively.
Top 8 Best Shuttlecock For Beginners Reviews In 2021
- Philonext 12-Pack Badminton Shuttlecocks. …
- Philonext 16-pack badminton Shuttlecocks. …
- Hysagtek Plastic Badminton Shuttlecock. …
- Macgregor Yellow Tournament Badminton Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 350 Plastic Shuttlecocks. …
- KEVENZ 12-Pack Badminton Shuttlecocks.
Badminton can be played indoors and outdoors for leisure and fun. However, it’s not possible to play competitive Badminton outside due to a few factors. The shuttlecock is a light projectile so playing outside with any wind will become impossible.