List of Best Selling Shuttlecocks price
|10 pcs badminton shuttlecocks Nylon shuttle.||₹265|
|Hipkoo CONFIDENT PLASTIC SHUTTLECOCK ( COMBO OF 2 PACK 20 SHUUTLECOCKS )||₹339|
|Hipkoo Toofani Classic Smash Badminton Shuttles (Pack Of 6) Feather Shuttlecocks||₹359|
Then, which Shuttle is best for badminton?
best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
Herein, what is the price of Yonex shuttle?
Compare with similar items
|This item Yonex Mavis 200i Nylon Shuttle Cock, Pack of 6 (Yellow)||Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks #1 Best Seller|
|Shipping||FREE Delivery on first order. Details||Fulfilled FREE Delivery. Details|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||90 grams||8 grams|
Which shuttlecock is better feather or plastic?
People, especially new players, prefer plastic shuttlecocks because they are more durable as well, as they are more economical when compared to feather ones. … Feather shuttles offer more control, deep and high clears, amazing sound but not very durable in comparison to Plastic.
Types of Shuttlecocks:
- Feather Shuttlecocks.
- Plastic/Synthetic Shuttlecocks.
- Hybrid Shuttlecocks.
The badminton smash
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Badminton court size
The court has two halves measuring 6.7m (22 ft) each and separated by a badminton net that stands 1.55m (5ft 1in) high at the ends and dips to 1.52m (5 ft) in the middle.
A shuttlecock (also called a bird, birdie, or shuttle) is a high-drag projectile used in the sport of badminton. It has an open conical shape formed by feathers or plastic (or a synthetic alternative) embedded into a rounded cork (or rubber) base. The shuttlecock’s shape makes it extremely aerodynamically stable.