Best Yonex Badminton Shoes
- 1) Yonex Legend King 68 Unisex Badminton Shoes.
- 2) Super Ace Light Badminton Shoes.
- 3) Yonex Hydro-Force 2.
- 4) SuperAce Light 2 Badminton Shoes.
- 5) Yonex Tokyo Badminton Shoes.
- 6) Yonex Eclipsion Z Wide.
- 7) Yonex Court Ace Light 2.
- 8) Yonex Pro Non-Marking Badminton Shoes.
Keeping this in view, who makes the best badminton shoes?
Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
Similarly one may ask, are Yonex shoes durable?
Yonex Badminton shoes are without doubt one of the best brands for Badminton shoes. They provide all the safety features for ankle support, shock absorption and rebound, anti-roll support etc. They’re comfortable, breathable, durable at price ranges to suit everyone.
Does Nike make badminton shoes?
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
If you are going to use a wooden court or a synthetic court, you most definitely need to buy badminton shoes. They come with specialized gum rubber soles that do not leave scuff marks on the wooden court. … If you are going to play on cement occasionally, any pair of shoes with rubber soles will be sufficient.
Top reviews from India
One of the best Badminton Shoes available currently. The cushioning is perfect, grip is awesome & looks are very good. Should blindly buy. I bought Babolat Badminton shoes in last quarter of 2015.
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
No, you cannot play badminton in basketball shoes; it’s not a marketing trick. … Buying high-end badminton dedicated non-marking shoes will offer you more support for lateral and reverse movements, better traction on badminton courts, better feedback hence of being lower to the ground, and full 360-degree ankle support.
Ideally, your badminton shoes should last anything between 6 months and two years before you replace them.
Having the right pair depends on the court you are playing on. You can play with normal rubber soled shoes on cement courts. Wood or PU courts require badminton shoes with gum rubber soles, that provide high levels of traction and grip.