Best Yonex Badminton Shoes
- 1) Yonex Legend King 68 Unisex Badminton Shoes.
- 2) Super Ace Light Badminton Shoes.
- 3) Yonex Hydro-Force 2.
- 4) SuperAce Light 2 Badminton Shoes.
- 5) Yonex Tokyo Badminton Shoes.
- 6) Yonex Eclipsion Z Wide.
- 7) Yonex Court Ace Light 2.
- 8) Yonex Pro Non-Marking Badminton Shoes.
Hereof, what shoes are good for badminton?
Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
In this regard, who makes Yonex?
Yonex Co., Ltd. Yonex Co., Ltd. (ヨネックス株式会社, Yonekkusu Kabushiki-gaisha) (TYO: 7906) is a Japanese sports equipment manufacturing company. Yonex produces equipment and apparel for tennis, badminton, golf, and running.
Does Nike make badminton shoes?
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
If you are going to use a wooden court or a synthetic court, you most definitely need to buy badminton shoes. They come with specialized gum rubber soles that do not leave scuff marks on the wooden court. … If you are going to play on cement occasionally, any pair of shoes with rubber soles will be sufficient.
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
Yonex Badminton shoes are without doubt one of the best brands for Badminton shoes. They provide all the safety features for ankle support, shock absorption and rebound, anti-roll support etc. They’re comfortable, breathable, durable at price ranges to suit everyone.
Shoe Goo is a superior adhesive and sealant that easily and permanently repairs all types of footwear. Use Shoe Goo to mend rubber soles, tears in canvas or leather tops or to stop shoe laces from fraying. Dries to a waterproof, flexible rubber, so it will repair waders and boots without breaking or cracking.