Best Yonex Badminton Shoes
- 1) Yonex Legend King 68 Unisex Badminton Shoes.
- 2) Super Ace Light Badminton Shoes.
- 3) Yonex Hydro-Force 2.
- 4) SuperAce Light 2 Badminton Shoes.
- 5) Yonex Tokyo Badminton Shoes.
- 6) Yonex Eclipsion Z Wide.
- 7) Yonex Court Ace Light 2.
- 8) Yonex Pro Non-Marking Badminton Shoes.
Hereof, which shoes are good for badminton?
Top 15 Badminton Shoes In India – Review
- Nivia Badminton Flash Shoes.
- Nivia Hy-Court 2.0 Badminton Shoes.
- Nivia Smash Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex Tru Cushion & Shape Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex SCRP Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex SuperAce Badminton Shoes.
- Yonex Aero Comfort Badminton Shoes.
- Li-Ning Attack III Badminton Shoes.
Besides, how long do Yonex shoes last?
Ideally, your badminton shoes should last anything between 6 months and two years before you replace them.
Does Nike make badminton shoes?
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
If you are going to use a wooden court or a synthetic court, you most definitely need to buy badminton shoes. They come with specialized gum rubber soles that do not leave scuff marks on the wooden court. … If you are going to play on cement occasionally, any pair of shoes with rubber soles will be sufficient.
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
For Badminton, wear shorts or a skirt with a light synthetic sports T-shirt. Avoid tracksuit pants or long-sleeved T-shirts as you need to be able to move freely. … If you’re going to be playing regularly then have a pair of quality Badminton shoes in your bag. Badminton is accessible for all to pick up and play.