Here is our list of the 9 best overgrips for tennis racquets.
- Wilson Pro Overgrip– Best for Comfort.
- Gamma Supreme Overgrip.
- Head Super Comp Overgrip.
- Wilson Ultra Wrap.
- Tourna Mega Tac– Best Tacky Overgrip.
- Yonex Super Grap Overgrip.
- Babolat Pro Tour Overgrip– Thin for Greater Feel.
- Head Xtreme Soft Overgrip.
Just so, what grip tape do tennis pros use?
Bottom line: If you like a classic dry feel, Tourna Grip Original proved itself on tour. This non-slippery grip is used by many pros and offers great level of sweat absorption and a soft feel in hand. For longer handles, try the Tourna Grip Orignal XL.
Furthermore, which tennis grip is best?
Why do pro tennis players use white grips?
The Best Tennis Overgrips
|Thinnest||Tecnifibre Pro Dry|
|Thickest||Yonex’s Dry Grap|
|Tackiest||Tourna Mega Tac|
|Most Comfortable||Head Prime|
The Babolat Syntec Pro Grip is a great all-around absorbent replacement grip for your tennis racket. It absorbs sweat well, but it also balances bevel feel with some cushioning.