best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
Furthermore, how do you choose a badminton shuttle?
The higher the altitude, the faster will be the shuttlecock. It is because the air density is lower compared to an area near sea level. If you are playing on a lower ground (for example, below sea level), the speed of the feather birdie will be slower. So, you must choose according to the altitude of the area.
Moreover, which is the best shuttlecock of Yonex?
The AS-50 is, by far, the best Yonex shuttlecock, with excellent durability and consistency, it is the top of what Yonex can provide. Because of its good quality, the AS-50 is used in a lot of the major international badminton tournaments. The only negative point about the AS-50 is the high price point.
Which shuttlecock is better feather or plastic?
People, especially new players, prefer plastic shuttlecocks because they are more durable as well, as they are more economical when compared to feather ones. … Feather shuttles offer more control, deep and high clears, amazing sound but not very durable in comparison to Plastic.
Types of Shuttlecocks:
- Feather Shuttlecocks.
- Plastic/Synthetic Shuttlecocks.
- Hybrid Shuttlecocks.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The badminton smash
The badminton smash is mainly used for attacking. It often acts as a winning shot in any badminton rallies. Basically a smash is an offensive shot shot fired from a high point and travels down steeply towards your opponent. Types of Smash. There are few types of smashes that are commonly used in badminton games today.
a game with rackets in which a shuttlecock is hit back and forth across a net. Badminton is a racquet sport played using racquets to hit a shuttlecock across a net. … A shuttlecock (also called a bird or birdie) is a high-drag projectile used in the sport of badminton.