USTA Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is the largest youth tennis program in the country helping boys and girls ages 5-18 get on the court and have a good time. … Only two teams are needed to start a league and it can be played anywhere – tennis courts are not a requirement!
Keeping this in consideration, what is USTA Junior Team Tennis?
USTA Junior Team Tennis brings together boys and girls, ages 6 to 18, to play singles, doubles and mixed doubles against other coed teams. Beyond being fun and a great form of exercise, Junior Team Tennis is a competitive, level-based environment that promotes individual growth, social growth and life skills.
Keeping this in view, how do I join USTA?
- Click on “PLAYER REGISTRATION” on your Team Page.
- Pay the non-refundable league fee of $29.
- Beginning with 2017 Leagues, if a player has not played for a team and or received a default win, the player will automatically receive a credit of $26 within two weeks of the end of the local league season.
What months are tennis season?
The official tennis season begins in January and the National Playoffs start in May, ending later that month.
- Ace. A serve that lands inside the lines and is untouched by the opponent.
- Advantage. The point that follows a deuce score. …
- Ad-Court. The left side of the tennis court. …
- Approach Shot. A shot that the player follows to the net is called an approach shot.
- ATP. …
- Backspin. …
- Break. …
- Break Point.
Please follow the steps below to find NTRP rating information:
- Navigate to the TennisLink Leagues Homepage.
- Under Find NTRP Rating Info, enter USTA Account #, team # or player name.
- Click SEARCH.