What is Dominic Thiem racket?

Thiem used as a Babolat Pure Strike racket with an 18×20 string configuration and if that sounds complicated for the non-tennis expert, Tennis365 are here to answer some of the questions.

>> Click to

Moreover, what tennis strings does Thiem use?

The racquet comes strung with a hybrid blend of Babolat VS Touch 16g in the main and Babolat RPM Blast 17g in the crosses both at 55 lbs which is said to be Thiem’s standard string setup. This Dominic Thiem package also comes with a 10 pack of Unique Tournagrip Overgrips.

Beside above, what racket does Djokovic use?
Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro

Moreover, how heavy is Federer’s racket?

Federer, for what it’s worth, is using a racket that weighs in north of 12.5 ounces — far too heavy for the average club-level player or even high-level junior for that matter.

What racket does Roger Federer use?

Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph

Does Thiem use a dampener?

If we look at the current top 20 on the men’s side, 60% use a dampener; the other 40% don’t.

Player Uses a Vibration Dampener?
R. Nadal Yes, Babolat Custom Damp
D. Thiem No
R. Federer No
D. Medvedev Yes, Tecnifibre Vibra Clip ATP Vibration Dampener

Leave a Comment