|Size||4 3/8-Inch Grip|
|Grip size||4 3/8-Inch Grip|
Keeping this in consideration, does Thiem use lead tape?
Thiem uses the 18 x 20 Babolat Pure Strike with additional lead tape at 3 and 9 o’clock and silicon in the handle.
Keeping this in view, how heavy is Federer’s racket?
Federer, for what it’s worth, is using a racket that weighs in north of 12.5 ounces — far too heavy for the average club-level player or even high-level junior for that matter.
What tension does Dominic Thiem string his racket at?
Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro
Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph
If we look at the current top 20 on the men’s side, 60% use a dampener; the other 40% don’t.
|Player||Uses a Vibration Dampener?|
|R. Nadal||Yes, Babolat Custom Damp|
|D. Medvedev||Yes, Tecnifibre Vibra Clip ATP Vibration Dampener|
|Majors||Grand Slam (March 2012)||16|
Dominic Thiem net worth: Dominic Thiem is an Austrian professional tennis player who has a net worth of $14 million.
“Dominic deserves this title probably more than anybody,” 17-time Grand Slam winner Djokovic said. “He’s such a nice guy, and he works extremely hard. He was so close in the past couple of years and finally he has it. “It would be interesting to see how his career goes on from here, but it’s a huge relief.”