Exercises that you can do to improve your strength for badminton include forward, backward and sideways lunges with weights. Others include squats, leg presses, leg curls, and leg extensions. To improve the strength of the upper body, perform shoulder presses, chest presses, and lat pull downs.
Accordingly, what are the six badminton exercises at home?
Here are Badminton drills you can do at home:
- Ladder drills.
- Fast feet exercises.
- Six shuttles shuttle run.
- Six corners footwork shadowing.
- Explosive split-step drill.
- The wall drill.
- Changing grip.
- Finger and forearm power.
Considering this, what components of fitness does a badminton player need?
The physical fitness components important to the game of badminton also include: body composition, aerobic ability, muscular characteristics, speed, flexibility and agility.
What are the 6 basic skills in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
|5||Smash||Fore Hand Smash Back Hand Smash Jumping Smash|
There are also disadvantages to playing badminton.
- Sprained Ankle.
- Achilles Tendonitis.
- Tennis Elbow.
- Rotator Cuff Injury.
- Patella Tendonitis.
6 Steps To Get Better At Badminton
- Step One: Improve Your Contact Point. Clearly Not Optimal! …
- Step Two: Learn Advanced Techniques. Well, not this one, but you get the idea! …
- Step Three: Improve Your Footwork. …
- Step Four: Devise Your Game Strategy. …
- Step Five: Get Stronger, Faster and Fitter. …
- Step Six: Challenge Yourself.