Types of Shuttlecocks:
- Feather Shuttlecocks.
- Plastic/Synthetic Shuttlecocks.
- Hybrid Shuttlecocks.
Moreover, which shuttlecock is used in badminton?
The AS-50 is Yonex top of the line feather shuttlecock. It is made using a special grade goose feather. This shuttlecock is used in most major badminton tournaments around the world including the Grand Prix International badminton tournaments.
Similarly, which shuttlecock is better feather or plastic?
People, especially new players, prefer plastic shuttlecocks because they are more durable as well, as they are more economical when compared to feather ones. … Feather shuttles offer more control, deep and high clears, amazing sound but not very durable in comparison to Plastic.
What is the old name of badminton?
AEROSENSA 50 (AS-50) AKA The best badminton shuttlecock
The AS-50 is, by far, the best Yonex shuttlecock, with excellent durability and consistency, it is the top of what Yonex can provide. Because of its good quality, the AS-50 is used in a lot of the major international badminton tournaments.
best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
The badminton smash
The badminton smash is mainly used for attacking. It often acts as a winning shot in any badminton rallies. Basically a smash is an offensive shot shot fired from a high point and travels down steeply towards your opponent. Types of Smash. There are few types of smashes that are commonly used in badminton games today.
Center Line – Line perpendicular to the net that separates the left and right service courts. Clear – A shot hit deep to the opponent’s back boundar>Nine. The high clear is a defensive shot, while the flatter attacking clear is used offensively. Court – Area of play, as defined by the outer boundary lines.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.