The 7 Best Table Tennis Rubbers in 2021: Buying Guide and Reviews
- #1. Butterfly Tenergy 05 (Our favorite)
- #2. Yasaka Mark V.
- #3. DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (Budget choice)
- #4. Butterfly Dignics 05.
- #5. Yasaka Rakza 7.
- #6. Tibhar Evolution MX-P.
- #7. Xiom Vega Pro.
One may also ask, what is the most expensive table tennis rubber?
Accordingly, which is the fastest table tennis rubber?
Rubbers by Highest Speed
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.5|
|2.||Tibhar Evolution MX-P||9.5|
|3.||Gewo Nexxus XT Pro 50 Hard||9.5|
What table tennis bats do professionals use?
- Bribar Pro Offensive Light table tennis bat.
- Eastfield Offensive Professional Table Tennis Bat.
- VICTAS Pitchford Signature Table Tennis Bat.
- Stiga Royal 5-Star Carbon Table Tennis Bat.
- TIBHAR Drinkhall Signature Table Tennis Bat.
Top 10 Table Tennis Brands
R&D costs money. Sponsorship’s for athletes and events costs money (butterfly does this more than any other and naturally has the highest rubber prices). Overhead and salaries cost money. And players/hobbyists are more that willing to pay the high price.
The most expensive rubber on the market is the Butterfly Tenergy 05.
1) the balance of Zylon to Carbon is different than in the older ZLC blades and since it is being billed as a “new formula” the blades are being sold at a high price because of the “research and development” that went in to making them.
Top 10 Best Backhand Rubber for Modern Table Tennis
- Butterfly Tenergy 64.
- Tibhar MX-P.
- Nittaku Fastarc G-1.
- DHS Hurricane 3 (38 Chinese hardness degree)
- JOOLA Rhyzm-P.
- Yasaka Rakza 7.
- XIOM Vega Europe.
- DONIC Bluefire M2.
Yasaka Rubber Reviews
|Yasaka Rakza X Soft||8.4||8.3|
|Yasaka Rakza Z||8.8||9.4|
|Yasaka Rakza Z Extra Hard||9.2||9.4|
Tacky rubbers are able to place more spin on the ball but due to the tacky service are also more effected by the opponents spin as well. Defensive players often like to use these rubbers so they can get maximum spin on their backspin defense.