The 7 Best Table Tennis Rubbers in 2021: Buying Guide and Reviews
- #1. Butterfly Tenergy 05 (Our favorite)
- #2. Yasaka Mark V.
- #3. DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (Budget choice)
- #4. Butterfly Dignics 05.
- #5. Yasaka Rakza 7.
- #6. Tibhar Evolution MX-P.
- #7. Xiom Vega Pro.
Keeping this in view, which rubber is best for table tennis?
Rubbers by Highest Overall
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.7|
|2.||Tibhar Evolution MX-P 50||9.7|
|3.||Nittaku Hammond CR||9.6|
Subsequently, how do you select rubber for table tennis?
Most table tennis rubbers will be between 30 and 45.
- A lower number will tend to provide more spin at lower speeds (including serves).
- A higher number will tend to provide more spin at higher speeds.
- Players who tend to play a ‘Chinese’ style (straighter elbow when looping) will find a higher number to be better.
What is the fastest table tennis rubber?
Rubbers by Highest Speed
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.5|
|2.||Tibhar Evolution MX-P||9.5|
|3.||Gewo Nexxus XT Pro 50 Hard||9.5|
The 3 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professionals
- STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. The top contender on our list of professional table tennis rackets is none other than the STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. …
- Killerspin JET800 SPEED N1 Table Tennis Paddle. …
- MAPOL 4 Star Pro.
Manufacturer’s estimate the ‘lifetime’ of a rubber to be 50 – 90 playing hours, but don’t panic! Most competitive players change their reverse or long pimple rubber within 12 months. Short pimples or anti spin rubbers last longer.
Rubbers by Highest Spin
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.6|
|2.||Tibhar Grip-S Europe||9.6|
|3.||TSP Super Ventus||9.6|
|4.||Butterfly Dignics 09C||9.6|
Tackiness is the characteristic of “stickiness” of a rubber. Most Chinese rubbers have some level of tackiness where you can lift up a ball by simply pressing the rubber on top of the ball, and raising it up.