(Reuters) – Tennis racquet maker Prince Sports Inc, which pioneered the oversized racquet, filed for bankruptcy protection in a U.S. bankruptcy court citing increased competition, piling debt and a decline in discretionary spending post the financial crisis that led to falling sales.
Also, what tennis players use Prince racquets?
There are still a few tennis pros who persist with Prince racquets. We can mention Nicolas Kicker and his EXO3 Tour 100 racquets, Pablo Andujar with extended the O3 Tours, and Malek Jaziri with his Tour 100.
Moreover, who bought out Prince tennis?
Do any pros use clash?
That’s exactly what Wilson did as they asked Roger Federer to test the Wilson Clash. Federer has always used Wilson rackets and the Pro Staff RF97 has been his preferred piece of equipment since 2014, while he used the Wilson Pro Staff 90 before that.
The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
The Proximus Diamond Games tennis racquet is actually a prize but it still tops the list with an estimated worth of a whopping $1.3 million. This practical/prize tennis racquet is made from pure gold and weighs 8.8 pounds. Apart from this, it is also studded with around 1,700 real diamonds.
#1 – Babolat Pure Drive
We consider this to be the best overall racquet on the market. … This racquet is used by many pros including Andy Roddick when he played on tour. The 100 square inch frame is larger than many advanced racquets on the market, giving it better power. This makes it a great option for any skill level.
Men’s top ten
- Novak Djokovic – Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro.
- Rafael Nadal – Babolat Pure Aero 2019.
- Roger Federer – Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph.
- Alexander Zverev – Head Graphene 360 Speed MP.
- Juan Martin Del Potro – Wilson Burn FST 95.
- Kevin Anderson – Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour.