Likewise, people ask, what is the cost of badminton court?
Regarding this, which flooring is best for badminton?
A Wooden flooring is arguably the best choice to have as a badminton court flooring because it is area elastic floor surface. In fact, the Badminton World Federation (BWF) itself recommends wooden flooring.
What is the size of badminton court?
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
Green Badminton Court Synthetic Flooring, Warranty: 5-10 Years, Thickness: 3.5-8 mm, Rs 75 /square feet | ID: 14390795962.
Types of badminton courts
- Wooden court.
- Synthetic court (PVC/PU)
- Acrylic court.
- Cement Court (not recommended)
Easy and fun to play, people of all ages can team up and bat the shuttlecock around. But you can kick your game up a notch by creating a professional badminton court right in your own backyard — and you don’t have to be a professional to build it. Locate a flat area that is at least 54 feet long and 30 feet wide.
A standard badminton court is marked for both the singles and the doubles game. The court has two halves measuring 6.7m (22 ft) each and separated by a badminton net that stands 1.55m (5ft 1in) high at the ends and dips to 1.52m (5 ft) in the middle.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Decide where to make your badminton court.
- If you are on the grass, mow the lawn. …
- If you are on rubble, sand or dirt, make sure there aren’t too many rocks to step on or anything. …
- If you are on cement or hard ground, make sure that you are in a place where it won’t get too hot from the sun.