Badminton Rackets Price list in India (September 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 33 Strung Badminton Racquet||Rs.2,325|
|Cosco CBX 410 G4 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 750)||Rs.1,199|
|Yonex Arcsaber 008 Dx G4 Badminton Racquet (Black, Blue, Weight – 3U)||Rs.5,335|
Regarding this, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
|YONEX NANOFLARE 800 SPECIFICATION|
|Technology||Nanometric & Razor Frame|
Additionally, which brand is best for badminton racket?
Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
10 Most Expensive Tennis Racquets
- Proximus Diamond Games Prize – Worth : $1.3 M. …
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 Original – Worth : $2,800. …
- Dunlop Max 200g Grand Slam Edition – Worth : $800. …
- Head Prestige Pro 600 – Worth : $600. …
- Puma Boris Becker Models Winner PCS-Racket Super 2 – Worth : $320. …
- Babolat AreoPro Drive – Worth : $200.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanoray 90 DX G3 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (White, Weight – 350)||Rs.6,390|
The Apacs Feather Weight 55 racket is produced by Apacs and also the lightest badminton racket in the World. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!