Badminton Rackets Price list in India (September 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 33 Strung Badminton Racquet||Rs.2,325|
|Cosco CBX 410 G4 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 750)||Rs.1,199|
|Yonex Arcsaber 008 Dx G4 Badminton Racquet (Black, Blue, Weight – 3U)||Rs.5,335|
Beside this, which Wilson badminton racket is best?
Best Wilson Badminton Racket comparison table
- 1st Place. Wilson Badminton Gear Set. Overall Sales Volume. 9.7. …
- 2nd Place. Wilson Strike Badminton Racquet. 9.5. 9.5. …
- 3rd Place. Wilson Boys/Girls Tour 30 Badminton Racket. 9.3. 9.3. …
- 4th Place. Wilson ZONE X50 Badminton Racquet. 8.9. 8.9. …
- 5th Place. Wilson Reaction 70 Badminton Racket. 8.7.
In respect to this, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
|YONEX NANOFLARE 800 SPECIFICATION|
|Technology||Nanometric & Razor Frame|
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
10 Most Expensive Tennis Racquets
- Proximus Diamond Games Prize – Worth : $1.3 M. …
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 Original – Worth : $2,800. …
- Dunlop Max 200g Grand Slam Edition – Worth : $800. …
- Head Prestige Pro 600 – Worth : $600. …
- Puma Boris Becker Models Winner PCS-Racket Super 2 – Worth : $320. …
- Babolat AreoPro Drive – Worth : $200.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Li-Ning N36 S2
Lightweight badminton rackets are highly recommended for beginners. They should weigh between 85g to 89g (3U) as such rackets are usually easier to control. Lightweight rackets also allow for quick stroking speeds and recovery. You will be able to deliver quick serves and switch to different strokes easily.
Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
Best Beginner Badminton Rackets
- #1 – Senston N80 Graphite High-Grade Badminton Racquet.
- #2 – YONEX Nanoray 10F Hi-Flex.
- #3 – Dynamic Shuttle Sports Titan G-Force 7.
- #4 – YONEX Nanoray Light 18i.
- #5 – Champion Sports Badminton Racket.
- #6 – YONEX Arcsaber Lite.
- #7 – Trained Premium Quality Badminton Rackets.
- #8 – YONEX Astrox FB.
The technology of the rackets is the same, the difference between them limited to one model being slightly longer and a different point at which the frame flexes. The 88D is slightly (5mm) longer than the 88S, which in itself is 5mm longer than the longest racket in the Voltric range.