Here are the steps for the Badminton Overhead Clear.
- Move into position and get behind the shuttle. …
- Raise your Racket Arm and Non-Racket Arm.
- Your body should face sideways with your feet pointing slightly sideways. …
- Commence your Forehand Stroke. …
- Take the shuttle at the Highest Point possible. …
- Complete a Full Arm Swing.
Also question is, what is overhead forehand in badminton?
The overhead badminton forehand stroke is very common and is used most often in badminton. … In badminton, this stroke generates the most power. The power of a badminton forehand stroke comes from correct technique, NOT how much strength you exert into a swing. The larger the swing motion, the more momentum generated.
Accordingly, how do you clear a badminton overhead?
What are the most important basic skill in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
The four parts of a forehand swing are ready, turn, swing, and hit.
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
The badminton attacking clear (or attacking lob) is basically a normal badminton lob, but with an offensive purpose. The attacking clear is used to get your opponent out of position to return a weak shot. … The badminton attacking clear will have the shuttle flying much lower than the defensive clear.
The basic strokes are:
- Overhead Forehand Stroke.
- Overhead Backhand Stroke.
- Underarm Forehand Stroke.
- Underarm Backhand Stroke.
The badminton smash