Likewise, how do you do a clear shot in badminton?
Similarly one may ask, what are the 5 shots in badminton?
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The badminton smash
Clears are an essential tool for moving your opponent away from their central base, establishing pressure in the rearcourt, and opening up the forecourt and opposite side for potential attacking shots. All your clears must travel a good length.
Clear – A shot hit deep to the opponent’s back boundar>Nine. The high clear is a defensive shot, while the flatter attacking clear is used offensively.
The badminton attacking clear (or attacking lob) is basically a normal badminton lob, but with an offensive purpose. The attacking clear is used to get your opponent out of position to return a weak shot. … The badminton attacking clear will have the shuttle flying much lower than the defensive clear.