STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Login to ActiveSG App and tap on Facilities.
- Tap on Search box. …
- Select the facility you plan to visit. …
- Select Date of Visit and tap on onePA button or scroll down the page.
- Select the desired timeslot and tap ADD TO CART.
- Tap on PAY NOW to go to Shopping Cart.
Moreover, are we allowed to play badminton in Singapore?
Ans: You are allowed to play sports such as badminton, basketball and table tennis in a group of no more than 2 persons (i.e. 1v1). … Masks may be taken off during strenuous activity outdoors, in a group of no more than 2 persons only.
Hereof, what time does badminton court booking start?
6. How far ahead can I book a facility? You may book popular facilities e.g. badminton courts, 15 days ahead in advance. The new booking window for these facilities starts at 10.00pm each day.
Who qualifies for ActiveSG $100?
Who can get ActiveSG credits? All Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) get $100 worth of complimentary credits. You must be at least 12 years old to apply for ActiveSG, and children below 12 have supplementary membership tagged to the accounts of parents and guardians.
ActiveSG is the national movement for offering holistic and affordable sports opportunities to all citizens and PRs. Non-members can still enjoy the facilities and programmes at standard rates (w.e.f. 1 May 2015).
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.