STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Login to ActiveSG App and tap on Facilities.
- Tap on Search box. …
- Select the facility you plan to visit. …
- Select Date of Visit and tap on onePA button or scroll down the page.
- Select the desired timeslot and tap ADD TO CART.
- Tap on PAY NOW to go to Shopping Cart.
Beside above, how do I book a table tennis court at Tampines Hub?
Online bookings are available at www.onepa.sg. Just book 2 weeks in advance for your preferred play date.
Then, how many PAX is a badminton court?
For Badminton and Tennis: a max of 8 pax and an addition instructor/coach per court will be admitted into the facility. For Table Tennis: only a max of 5 pax and an instructor/coach per table will be admitted into the facility due to confined space.
Who qualifies for ActiveSG $100?
Who can get ActiveSG credits? All Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) get $100 worth of complimentary credits. You must be at least 12 years old to apply for ActiveSG, and children below 12 have supplementary membership tagged to the accounts of parents and guardians.
Step 4 of the Government’s roadmap (from 19th July) sees all forms of badminton activity being permitted and the removal of restrictions on how many people can take part in sport and physical activity, indoors and outdoors.
A competitive table tennis table should measure 2.74 m (9 ft) long, 1.525 m (5 ft) wide and be 76 cm (2 ft 6 in) high. The surface of a table tennis table must be the same dark colour across the court and be of a matt appearance. The net is 15.25 cm (6 in) high and extends 15.25 cm (6 in) past the end of the table.
Running in Tampines
- A good way to meet local runners is to participate in a parkrun. …
- Bedok ActiveSG Stadium is a track close to Tampines that is open to the public. …
- Bedok Reservoir is a popular route with a gravel/dirt surface. …
- Summers in Tampines get very hot and humid. …
- Winters in Tampines can get wet.
100PLUS Promenade is currently closed and you may refer to www.sportshub.com.sg/updates for the latest updates.