The Apacs Force 80 II is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Also know, how do you know if apacs is original?
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.
One may also ask, which is the best badminton racket?
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||SWING SPEED (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.4|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.2|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.6|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.2|