The Apacs Force 80 II is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Moreover, is apacs a brand of Malaysia?
The main factory is in Malaysia, and this is where Apacs is most popular.
Similarly one may ask, what bat does PV Sindhu use?
YONEX VOLTRIC Z FORCE 2 RIO PV SINDHU EDITION Black Unstrung Badminton Racquet (Pack of: 1, 85 g) The Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket was launched in 2014 prior to the All England Badminton Championships in Birmingham.
Which brand is best for badminton racket?
Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
12 Best Badminton rackets under 3000 in India
- Li Ning CL 100.
- APACS Vanguard 11.
- Li Ning G Force Pro 2500.
- Li Ning G Force Superlite 3600.
- APACS High Modulus Nano Fusion 722.
- Yonex Carbonex 7000.
- Yonex Arcsaber Lite.
- Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus.
The Hypernano Series has enhanced handling – with it’s latest racket technology and high quality materials, the racket offers exceptional control. … This is a well known racket for its very strong attacking features. The Jetspeed range provides the ultimate speed play – incredible response, together with power.
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.